#4 DETOX LIFE ELIXIR: ALL-IN-ONE DAILY ESSENTIAL
This product is currently sold out.
Holistic health insurance for the whole family. Historically known as the "Food of the Gods" for it's therapeutic medicinal qualities, the bee pollen in DETOX Elixir contains the highest known natural source of vitamins, flavonoids, minerals, antioxidants, free amino acids, anti-histamines, essential fatty acids and digestive enzymes found in nature.
It is also the ultimate reproductive, pregnancy and child safe daily multivitamin, free from synthetics, certified organic and raw to guarantee superior absorption for maximum results. DETOX is natures solution to disease and age prevention because it targets the 3 main causes of illness:
1. Poor gut health 2. Chronic inflammation 3. Nutritional imbalances.
- Contains unique gut enzymes to improve digestion, absorption and microbiome health
- Zinc for female and male reproductive health
- Rich in Vitamin B complex for increased energy and mental health
- Inhibits allergic responses and contains anti-histamine quercetin
- Contains 35% bio-available plant protein and 11 of our 12 essential amino acids
- Contains the only plant source of Vitamin B12 which is essential for red blood cell formation, beneficial for vegans and vegetarians
- Vitamin B12 synthesises and metabolises serotonin which supports mental health
- Contains antibiotic and anti-viral properties which are key to a strong immune system
- Anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties help alleviate and prevent candida overgrowth
- 15% lecithin helps to dissolve and flush fat and stimulate metabolic processes
- Rich in antioxidants A, C, E, flavanols, lycopene and resveratrol to prevent oxidative stress and damage
- Plant protein contains more protein than red meat
- Raw superfood for better absorption
- Certified organic and sustainably sourced
- Keto, paleo, FODMAP and vegetarian friendly
- Chemical, GMO, heavy metal, filler and antibiotic free
150g organic raw live WA bee pollen
HOW TO USE
Dissolve approximately one to two teaspoons into cold liquids or food, or sprinkle over yoghurt or your smoothie bowl.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture
Always seek medical advice before beginning any new supplements. Elixirs do not replace a balanced diet. Use with caution if you have bee allergies.