EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
This product is currently sold out.
Natural, sweet & decongesting aroma with woody undertone.
- Has been used for years when treating blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts
- Ease muscle and joint aches and pains
- Improve poor circulation
- Topical application has been used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- Ease headaches and allergy symptoms
- Boost immune system against colds, flus, chicken pox and measles.
- Fantastic natural cleaning agent. Use on floors, showers and toilets.
- Fantastic natural disinfectant. Use on carper stain removers and insect repellents.
How to use:
- Aromatic benefits: Add to diffusers or necklace diffusers.
- Topical use: Use at 2-4% and dilute with a carrier oil
Botanical name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Common names: Eucalyptus oil
Plant: Leaves and stem
Highly concentrated - NOT to be used internally.
Ingesting essential oils can be extremely toxic.
We never recommend adding oils to water or liquids. Water and Oil do not mix, therefore adding oils to drinking water can cause serious harm.
- Dilute with a carrier oil prior to topical use.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Not to be used during breastfeeding or while pregnant