PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL (Mentha Arvensis)
This product is currently sold out.
Crisp, invigorating, and sweet aroma.
- Clearing and antiseptic properties.
- Help ease headaches, migraines, hay fever, sinus congestion
- Assists in battling emotional and mental fatigue.
- Potent menthol properties makes it an incredible insect repellent.
How to use:
- Aromatic benefits: Add to diffusers or necklace diffusers.
- Topical use: Use at 1-2% and dilute with a carrier oil
Botanical name: Mentha Arvensis
Common names: Mint essential oil
Caution: Highly concentrated - NOT to be used internally.
Ingesting essential oils can be extremely toxic.
We never recommend adding oils to water or liquids. Water and Oil do not mix, therefore adding oils to drinking water can cause serious harm.
- Dilute with a carrier oil prior to topical use.
- Peppermint is known to be toxic to pets. Do NOT use around dogs or pets.
- Keep out of reach from children.