ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
This product is currently sold out.
Deeply herbaceous and somewhat eucalyptus-like aroma
- Valued for its powerful antiseptics and medicinal properties
- Backed by research rosemary is known to improve brain function
- Is known as the "herb of remembrance"
- Support neurological tissue healing, nerve growth and mental alertness
- Powerful astringent properties known to tighten skin
- Ease puffiness, swelling and congestion.
- Ease aching joints and muscles.
- Encourage hair growth, alleviate dandruff and slow greying process.
How to use:
- Aromatic benefits: Add to diffusers or necklace diffusers.
- Topical use: Use at 2-4% and dilute with a carrier oil
Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Common names: Rosemary
Highly concentrated - NOT to be used internally.
Ingesting essential oils can be extremely toxic.
We never recommend adding oils to water or liquids. Water and Oil do not mix, therefore adding oils to drinking water can cause serious harm.
- Dilute with a carrier oil prior to topical use.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid using while pregnant or breastfeeding.