TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL
This product is currently sold out.
Bright, fresh, citrusy, tangy.
- Uplifting and calming effects
- Promotes sense of wellbeing and tranquility
- Helps focus your mind.
- Holds extreme antiseptic properties
- Has a significant place in Chinese culture and herbal medicine.
How to use:
- Aromatic benefits: Add to diffusers or necklace diffusers.
- Topical use: Use at 2-4% and dilute with a carrier oil
Botanical name: Citrus Reticulate var. Tangerine
Common names: Tangerine
Highly concentrated - NOT to be used internally.
Ingesting essential oils can be extremely toxic.
We never recommend adding oils to water or liquids. Water and Oil do not mix, therefore adding oils to drinking water can cause serious harm.
- Dilute with a carrier oil prior to topical use.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Avoid using while pregnant or breastfeeding.