TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
This product is currently sold out.
Incredibly fresh, earthy and clean.
- Is traditionally associated with medicinal use and has been used by Indigenous Australians for millennia.
- Valued for its powerful antifungal, antibacterial, healing properties.
- Help heal wounds and ease inflammation
- Reduce symptoms of acne and oily skin
- Helps ease insect bites, blisters, eczema, cold sores.
- Helps with dandruff and head lice
- Boost respiratory function - helps with asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, sinusitis.
How to use:
- Aromatic benefits: Add to diffusers or necklace diffusers.
- Topical use: Use at 2-4% and dilute with a carrier oil
- Natural disinfectant
Botanical name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Common names: Tea Tree
Plant: Leaves and twigs
Highly concentrated - NOT to be used internally.
Ingesting essential oils can be extremely toxic.
We never recommend adding oils to water or liquids. Water and Oil do not mix, therefore adding oils to drinking water can cause serious harm.
- Dilute with a carrier oil prior to topical use.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Harmful for pets.
- Avoid using while pregnant or breastfeeding.